What is the bubble bag
来源： http://hellmotor.com点击： Release date: 2016-11-28 00:00 source: http://hellmotor.com click:
The material of the bubble bag is LDPE, and its chemical name is polyethylene.
LDPE (Chinese name: Low-density high-pressure polyethylene): Sensory identification: soft to the touch: white and transparent, but average transparency, combustion identification: yellow and blue on the burning flame; no smoke during burning, paraffin odor, melting dripping, easy Wire drawing, generally LDPE has a narrower molecular weight distribution, and at the same time has a linear structure to make it have different rheological properties. PE has excellent resistance to most domestic and industrial chemicals. Certain types of chemicals cause chemical corrosion, such as corrosive oxidants (concentrated nitric acid), aromatic hydrocarbons (xylene), and halogenated hydrocarbons (carbon tetrachloride). The polymer is non-hygroscopic and has good water vapor resistance, and can be used for packaging applications.
Related tags: Bubble Bag
- What magical functions and functions does the bubble bag have?
- What are the important functions of bubble bags?
- Analysis on price difference of bubble bag
- Bubble bag-how to choose the packaging suitable for your own product
- As the times change, the development direction of bubble bag plastic packaging is constantly changing.
- Buffer bubble bag, great help for express delivery
- Bubble bag manufacturer-a letter to our customers
- Shenzhen bubble bag manufacturers: take you into the production of bubble bags
- How to buy bubble bags?
- Shiyan manufacturers supply red anti-static bubble bag