How to buy bubble bags?
来源： http://hellmotor.com点击： Date: 2019-03-29 00 : 00Source : http : //hellmotor.comClick :
1. Design appropriate specifications according to your product size.
In fact, if there is a bubble film on hand, cut it yourself with a knife, stick the tape, and make a bag by hand to design a suitable size for the product. Why did you do this? Because manufacturers generally design too large, the size of their own design is not only more beautiful, but also can reduce costs. Note that there is a margin, and there is an error of about 1cm in factory production.
Second, the bubble bag is made of bubble film. The quality of the bubble film is a very important standard.
Some parameters of the bubble film are as follows:
1. Material quality: Generally divided into new materials and recycled materials.
From the point of view of the finished product, the whole volume of the bubble film of the new material is snow-white, the transparency of the single piece is high, no visible impurities, no pungent odor, and the hand is comfortable; there are many types in the recycled material, which are also divided into good and bad. There is a big difference, in short, the more the color becomes darker, the more opaque, the more impurities, the more pungent the smell. The good single piece of recycled material also has high transparency. It can be distinguished by checking whether there are crystal points on the film. The recycled material is unevenly melted, and it is easy to produce crystal points.
2, bubble diameter: generally mainly 6mm, 10mm, 28mm these types, there are 20mm (less common), there are heart-shaped bubbles (special appearance, pressure is not as good as round bubbles).
The most common one is a 10mm bubble diameter, which has a wide range of compression resistance. 6mm is characterized by beautiful appearance, bubbles look very neat, suitable for products with outer packaging such as telephones, mainly anti-wear and belt shock absorption. The 20-28mm bubble diameter is a large bubble, which is characterized by a high bubble height. Generally, the thickness of the film will be thicker, and the shock absorption effect is the best. The figure below shows the bubble diameters of 6mm, 10mm, and 28mm from left to right.
3. Thickness: This thickness is not the height of the bubble, but the thickness of the film (a few wires). Newcomers are easily ambiguous here. Because the bubble film cannot directly measure the thickness with a micrometer, it is generally used in terms of how many grams per square meter (similar to A4 paper with 70g, 80g). The larger the weight, the stronger the compression, and the harder the hand. In the figure below, the two bubble films 1, 2 are the same size and the bubble height is the same, which is one light and one heavy.
(1) The common thickness of 10mm bubble diameter is from 35g / ㎡ to 100g / ㎡. It can also be made thicker, such as 200g / ㎡, but for users, the cost is too high, so it is rarely. According to experience, the thickness of 65g-85g / ㎡ is a good choice, the compression resistance is good, and the cost is not high.
(2) The common thickness of 6mm bubble diameter is basically from 35g / ㎡ to 100g / ㎡. According to experience, 50g-70g / ㎡ is suitable for this kind of small bubbles.
(3) The thickness of 20-28mm bubble diameter is used from 100g-200g / ㎡. The most commonly used is 200g / ㎡. Because the bubble is large, if it is too thin, it can easily burst. Therefore, the commonly used thickness is relatively thicker than the small bubbles.
4. Special process: double-sided pinch, printing, color bubble film
(1) Double-sided pinching: It is also called a three-layer bubble film, which is a bubble film with bubbles in the middle of the two-sided film. With the same weight, this film is not as good as ordinary bubble film. However, it has a certain thermal insulation performance compared to ordinary bubble film, and can be made into a rubber seal.
(2) Printing: The structure is the same as that of a three-layer bubble film. The printed content on one layer of flat film is generally a circular logo. The cost does not increase much, but the grade is greatly increased. And you can promote your brand and drive traffic.
(3) Color bubble film: Add color masterbatch during production to produce the desired color. In addition to pink on the market, some other colors are relatively rare. Increasing costs and MOQs have little significance for product packaging.
Third, choose the right material, bubble diameter, thickness and special technology
This varies from product to product.
1. In addition to anti-shock and anti-wear, does your product pay attention to the appearance of the package? You can choose the material accordingly
2. How high is your product against earthquakes? The larger the bubble diameter, the thicker the thickness, and the stronger the shock resistance; but the harder the hand feel, it is also necessary to consider whether the product will be scratched.
3. Does your product require insulation? Is there a publicity need? Do I need to design the color of the packaging product in combination with the company VI? Personally, the bubble bag printing the circular logo is very cost-effective, which not only improves the product grade, but also captures the customer's mind, and can also bring traffic.
4. Bubble bag making technology and production capacity
1. Bubble bags are generally heat-sealed bags. You can check whether the hot mouth is neat and strong.
2. The factory scale, production capacity, and distribution capacity are the key factors to be examined.
Related tags: Bubble Bag
- Buffer bubble bag, great help for express delivery
- What magical functions and functions does the bubble bag have?
- As the times change, the development direction of bubble bag plastic packaging is constantly changing.
- Shenzhen bubble bag manufacturers: take you into the production of bubble bags
- Bubble bag-how to choose the packaging suitable for your own product
- Shiyan manufacturers supply red anti-static bubble bag
- What are the important functions of bubble bags?
- Bubble bag is environmentally friendly degradable foam plastic
- Analysis on price difference of bubble bag
- Bubble bag manufacturer-a letter to our customers